Nice vs Marseille Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Nice were held to a 1-1 draw by struggling Lorient last time out, the hosts have managed four wins from their last ten matches heading into this fixture.
- They currently lie in the mid-table and not in any immediate danger of the relegation battle and cannot catch the European chasing pack.
- At home, just four wins to show for at home with two defeats and eight draws.
- Marseille have won back-to-back matches for the first time since the start of December and will hope to build on that to maintain their Europe hopes.
- They currently occupy 5th place on the table but 11 points behind 4th place.
- On the road, Marseille have struggled for consistency and are winless in their last five, with five wins on their travels this season, five draws, and four defeats of the 14 outings.
- Marseille have won the last seven meetings of this fixture with the last win for Nice coming in 2016.
Nice vs Marseille Prediction: Current Form
Nice vs Marseille Prediction: Standing
Nice vs Marseille Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Nice has had an inconsistent season even though they have shown some glimpse since the turn of the year.
Marseille’s revival has been evident in the last few weeks under Jorge Sampaoli and should have a say in their weekend match.