Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Millwall surrendered a 2-0 first-half lead to lose 3-2 in the midweek away at QPR.
- The hosts haven’t fared badly lately with five wins in their last ten matches losing three and two draws in the process.
- At home, Millwall have won four of the 18 matches played with 10 draws and four defeats.
- Middlesbrough have closed in within a touching distance of the play-off places with back-to-back wins the championship.
- With a point gap, the Boros will need a pull string of good results and hope their opponents hope flatter in the process.
- On the road, the visitors have managed six wins from 18 outings with five draws and seven defeats.
Last five meetings
12.12.20 CHA Middlesbrough Millwall 3 : 0
08.07.20 CHA Millwall Middlesbrough 0 : 2
24.08.19 CHA Middlesbrough Millwall 1 : 1
19.01.19 CHA Middlesbrough Millwall 1 : 1
04.08.18 CHA Millwall Middlesbrough 2 : 2
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides who are good at the back meet up. Boro have the up hand with the recent form while Millwall have decent but turning wins into draws. The visitors are unbeaten against Millwall in six games, dating back to December 2017.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN