Swansea vs Cardiff Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Swansea’s good run of four matches without defeat was brought to an end by Bournemouth.
- The defeat dented their automatic promotion chase and will need to regroup once again.
- The Swans are now three points behind the top two places and just two off Brentford on their shoulders.
- Cardiff head into this with just one defeat from the last twelve matches in a period they have won seven and draw five.
- The fine runs put them six points behind the playoff places and will have a chance to close the gap against promotion-chasing Swansea.
- On the road, The visitors have impressed with eight wins, of 18 outings with six draws and five defeats. They visit Swansea at the back of seven-match unbeaten on their travels.
Last Five meetings
12.12.20 CHA Cardiff Swansea 0 : 2
12.01.20 CHA Cardiff Swansea 0 : 0
27.10.19 CHA Swansea Cardiff 1 : 0
08.02.14 PL Swansea Cardiff 3 : 0
03.11.13 PL Cardiff Swansea 1 :
Swansea vs Cardiff Prediction: Current Form
Swansea vs Cardiff Prediction: Standing
Swansea vs Cardiff Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Swansea have been leaving it late to win their matches in their recent fixtures but that was not the case against a rejuvenated Bournemouth.
Swansea cant let an in-form Watford widen the gap and a win here is the only result that should be on the minds.
Cardiff have slowed down recently failing to turn draws into wins and must keep fighting if they are gate crush into the top six.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW