Peterborough vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After a shock win over QPR in the f.a cup, Peterborough suffered a humiliating defeat of 4-0 in the hands of Cardiff.
- They have now failed to win their last five Championship matches and are rooted in safety’s bottom three, two points.
- The hosts have not given a good account in their home matches with just four wins across 14 matches.
- However, that is where most of their points have come from. Expect them to have a go in this one.
- Preston played out to a goalless draw last time to maintain their unbeaten record to five games.
- Their decent run lately puts them in the middle of the table and still in the race for the play of places.
- They have produced five wins across 16 away games with four draws and seven defeats.
Peterborough vs Preston Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.