Plymouth vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Plymouth are slowly building their form after they recorded a back to back win over Oxford United and Southend.
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
- The home team is currently at the relegation zone with twenty seven points; they have won seven games, drawn six and lost fourteen on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Coventry will be aiming to get back to their winning way as they travel to Plymouth having been held on a 1-1 draw by AFC Wimbledon at home.
- The visitors are at position eight on the table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost eleven.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game and lost four in the process.
Plymouth vs Coventry: Head to head
Coventry secured a 1-0 win over Plymouth at home in their last meeting.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Coventry won three games and Plymouth won one.
Plymouth have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Coventry.
Plymouth vs Coventry Prediction: Standing
Plymouth vs Coventry Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Plymouth vs Coventry Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
Our Final prediction is given after considering all the above factors. We won 46K FOR 13/17 LAST WEEK. We are aiming for 16/17 this week. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our expert combination
Next: Morecambe vs Stevenage