Rochdale vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Rochdale are on three consecutive game losses in the League One having suffered a 2-1 loss to Peterborough in their most recent game.
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
- The hosts are currently at the bottom half of the table with thirty points; they have won eight games, drawn six and lost fourteen on the run.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
- Following a 5-2 loss to Portsmouth, Fleetwood Town were held on a double header draw by Shrewsbury and Oxford United.
- The visitors are at position ten on the table with thirty five points; they have won nine games, drawn eight and lost ten on the run.
- They have performed dismally poor in their last five away games as they drew in one game and lost in four.
Rochdale vs Fleetwood Town: Head to head
Rochdale secured a 2-0 win away from home in their last meeting with Fleetwood Town.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as each team won one game.
Rochdale have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Fleetwood Town.
Rochdale vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Standing
Rochdale vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Rochdale vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
Our Final prediction is given after considering all the above factors. We won 46K FOR 13/17 LAST WEEK. We are aiming for 16/17 this week. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our expert combination
Next: Plymouth vs Coventry