Gillingham vs Walsall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Gillingham bounced from a back to back loss to Doncaster and Southend as they recorded a bright 3-2 win over Burton away from home.
- The hosts are at position seventeen on the table with thirty one points; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost fourteen on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Having suffered a 2-1 loss to Scunthorpe at home, Walsall will be looking to end their six consecutive winless games run as they travel to Gillingham.
- The visitors are one point ahead of the hosts; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost eleven in the process.
- They are not promising visitors as they failed to secure a win in the last seven away league games.
Gillingham vs Walsall: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Walsall secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Gillingham won two games and Walsall won one.
Gillingham have drawn four times and lost once in their last five home meetings with Walsall.
Gillingham vs Walsall Prediction: Standing
Gillingham vs Walsall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Gillingham vs Walsall Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION