Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Blackpool will be looking to move up on the table as they welcome Shrewbury for the League one round 29.
- The hosts secured a 1-0 win over Portsmouth which was not expected by many.
- They are at position nine on the table with thirty eight points; they have won ten games, drawn eight and lost eight.
- The home team has failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Shrewsbury have been producing unwanted results in their recent games as they fail to secure a win in the last four league games.
- The away team is at the bottom half of the table with thirty points; they have won seven games, drawn nine and lost eleven.
- They have performed dismally poor in the last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury: Head to head
The two teams met three times last year; twice in the League one and once in the EFL Trophy. In all the three meetings they drew but Shrewsbury won one penalties in the EFL Trophy.
Blackpool have drawn once and lost twice in the three home meetings with Shrewsbury.
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Standing
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION