Oxford United vs Portsmouth Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Oxford United are on five consecutive winless games run in the League One as they were held on a 2-2 draw by Fleetwood away from home.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with twenty seven points; they have won six games, drawn nine and lost twelve on the run.
- They have been producing a fine performance at home but came to lose track as they lost in their last two home league games.
- Portsmouth failed to build on their two winning streaks in the league as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Blackpool at home.
- The table leaders are currently at fifty seven points; they have won seventeen games, drawn six and lost four on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one on the run.
Oxford United vs Portsmouth: Head to head
The two teams last met in August 2018 where Portsmouth secured a 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won twice.
Oxford United have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Portsmouth.
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Prediction: Standing
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites:
OUR FINAL PREDICTION