Bradford City vs Southend Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a back to back win over Rochdale and Accrington, Bradford City suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Barnsley away from home.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with twenty seven points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost sixteen.
- They have showed much competence in their last five home league games as they won four games and lost one in the process.
- Southend have lacked a clear form in the League one as they suffered a 3-2 loss to Plymouth at home in their most recent game.
- The away team is languishing at the middle of the table with thirty five points; they have won eleven games, drawn two and lost fourteen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game and lost four in the process.
Bradford City vs Southend: Head to head
Southend secured a 2-0 win in their most recent meeting with Bradford City at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Southend won three games and Bradford City won one.
Bradford City have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Southend.
Bradford City vs Southend Prediction: Standing
Bradford City vs Southend Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Bradford City vs Southend Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION