Sheffield Wed vs Wigan Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Sheffield Wed suffered a 3-0 loss to Hull away from home to end their three consecutive unbeaten games run in the league.
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
- The hosts are in the bottom half of the table with thirty two points; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost eleven on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last four home league games as they won two games and drew two on the run.
- Wigan registered a 3-0 win over Aston Villa at home to end their seven winless games run in the league.
- The visitors are three points below the hosts; they have won eight games, drawn five and lost fourteen in the process.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away games as they drew twice and lost three times.
Sheffield Wed vs Wigan: Head to head
The two teams last met at DW Stadium where Wigan secured 3-2 win.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Sheffield Wed won four games and Wigan won one.
Sheffield Wed have won two games and lost two in the four home meetings with Wigan.
Sheffield Wed vs Wigan Prediction:Standing
Sheffield Wed vs Wigan Prediction: Home/away Matches
Sheffield Wed vs Wigan Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
Our Final prediction is given after considering all the above factors. We won 46K FOR 13/17 LAST WEEK. We are aiming for 16/17 this week. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our expert combination
NEXT:Bradford City vs Southend