Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Bournemouth have been producing unwanted results in their last five league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- The hosts suffered a 2-0 loss to Everton away from home to put them at position twelve on the table with twenty seven points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost eleven.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Brighton at home, West Ham secured a 1-0 win over the Gunners at home.
- The visitors are four points ahead of the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost nine on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Bournemouth vs West Ham: Head to head
The two teams last met in Vitality Stadium where Bournemouth recorded a 2-1 win.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Bournemouth won two games and West Ham won one.
Bournemouth have won one game, drawn one and lost two in the four home meetings with West Ham.
Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction: Standing
Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION