Nottingham vs Bristol City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Nottingham failed to build on their 4-2 win over Leeds as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Reading away from home.
- The home side is at position nine on the table with thirty nine points; they have won nine games, drawn twelve and lost six.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two in the process.
- Bristol City secured a bright 2-1 win over Bolton at home to remain unbeaten in the last nine league games.
- The visitors are at position seven on the table with forty one points; they have won eleven games, drawn eight and lost eight.
- They have been prolific in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one but lost one on the way.
Nottingham vs Bristol City: Head to head
The two teams met twice last year where they drew in both games.
Bristol City have won two games, Nottingham one while they drew in three out of their last five meetings.
Nottingham have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Bristol City.
Nottingham vs Bristol City Prediction: Standing
Nottingham vs Bristol City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Nottingham vs Bristol City Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION