Southampton vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Having lost in their last two league games of last year, Southampton are unbeaten in 2019 as they were held on a goalless draw and won against Leicester.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with nineteen points; they have won four games, drawn seven and lost eleven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Everton bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Leicester to record a throbbing 2-0 win over Bournemouth at home.
- The visitors are at position ten on the table with thirty points; they have won eight games, drawn six and lost eight.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five travels as they won one game, drew one and lost three in the process.
Southampton vs Everton: Head to head
The two teams last met in the EFL where they had a 1-1 draw but Southampton won on penalties.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Everton won two games and Southampton won one.
Southampton have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Everton.
Southampton vs Everton Prediction: Standing
Southampton vs Everton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Southampton vs Everton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION