Poland Vs Czech Republic Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Stadion Energa Gdansk
- Poland welcome Czech republic for a friendly Match on Thursday at Stadion Energa Gdansk .
- Both Sides will be using this friendly to prepare for UEFA Nation Cup fixtures over the weekend.
- Poland have not been convincing lately with two back to back defeats in the hand of Italy and Portugal.
- However, this maybe attributed to the change of management after dismissal world cup; so far the new manager has already been in charge of four matches losing two and drawing two.
- Under his tenure ,Poland have played three at home with two resulting to defeats.
- Czech are winless in their UNL in their group has they are to win any of the three matches they have played.
- They will try and gather some momentum in this friendly match as they try to rekindle their fading progress in the competition.
- Czech have only managed two wins from their last five matches and will hope to turn things around.
Poland Vs Czech Republic Prediction: Head To Head
- Poland have dominated this fixture winning four of the six matches they have met with the other two going in Czech’s way.
- Both Teams To score
- Over 1.5 Goals