Germany Vs Russia Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Red Bull Arena, Leipzig
- Two teams with contradicting form face off in Red Bull Arena as Germany welcome Russia for a friendly match.
- Germany are in a big crisis and have failed to rediscover the form that saw them win the world cup in Brazil; and went unbeaten in the qualification prior to Russia 2018.
- Jochim low has found the going tough with two straight defeats coming in the previous international break.
- With three UNL matches already played they found themselves at the bottom of the standing with just one point.
- This was the tournament they hoped to turn things round after a poor show in Russia but that has not been the case.
- Russia are in a blistering form that extend from their heroic world cup show and are unbeaten in their last four matches.
- The World cup quarter finalists have won two of the three UNL matches and have been prolific in front of goal.
- This friendly should be an interesting one with Germany still searching for the lost form while Russia trying to maintain the their good spell.
- Head To Head
- These two have met four times with Germany wining three of those and the other tie ending in a stalemate.
Germany Vs Russia Prediction: Prediction Verdict
- Despite, their struggles Germany still have far much better individual quality than their opponents; and should offer Russia a run for their money.
- Russia form lately cannot go unnoticed and we are going for Goals in this tie with both sides capable of covering the over 2.5 market.
- Germany Win
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Both Teams To Score
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals