England Vs USA Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Wembley, London
- England will host USA at Wembley on Thursday night in preparation for UEFA Nation league against Croatia on Sunday.
- The three lion have found stability under Gareth Southgate and are unbeaten in their last three matches including their the big one against Spain.
- In UNL competition England have won one drawn one and lost the other to Spain and will be looking to build momentum ahead of Sunday.
- USA are still going though transition after missing out in Russia over the summer.
- With the new management they have played four matches and have only managed one win in that period with two defeats and one draw.
- Interim head coach Dave Sarachan has preferred young players in those friendlies and the young lads will face they stern test yet when they travel to London.
- These two have met before in two friendly matches and both went in in England favor, they have also met in the World cup twice with one going in USA way and the most recent one ending in a stalemate.
England Vs USA: Prediction Verdict
- England are the big favorite to in these tie against a young side still going through transition.
- Southgate will demand consistency and we see nothing less than a win for the three lions.
- England Win
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: England Win