Poland vs Italy Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Following a 1-1 draw with Italy away from home in the first round of the UEFA Nations league, they will be looking to do much better as they welcome Italy.
- They were knocked out of World Cup in the group stage and this is a chance for them to feature in the Euro and do much better.
- The hosts have won one game in their last five home games drawing two and losing two.
- Italy will be looking to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Portugal as they travel to Poland.
- The visiting team is at the bottom of the table with one point.
- They have performed dismal away from home having lost four games and drawn one in their last five away games.
Poland vs Italy Prediction:Head to head
- Italy have won four games, drawn six and lost two in all their meetings with Poland.
Poland vs Italy: Prediction verdict
- Portugal were too good for Poland despite a late fight back from the home team.
- They have a chance to redeem themselves against a side still lacking stability but their defense line is another big concern.
- Italy failed to impress in a friendly match and Mancini seems not to have settled for the best eleven yet.
- With the home advantage Poland should be slightly favorite to win this tie but will have to be at their best.
- Poland win or Draw
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Both Teams to Score
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals