New England Revolution vs Orlando City Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- New England Revolution will be looking to make amends for a back to back loss to the likes of Atlanta United and Toronto FC.
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with 35 points having won eight games, drawn eleven and lost twelve.
- They have scored 45 goals and conceded 51 on the other side.
- The home side have produced dismal results at home having failed to secure a win in their last five home games drawing three and losing two.
- Orlando suffered a 2-0 loss to FC Dallas to extend their winless run in the last eleven games.
- They are at the bottom of the table having scored 40 goals and conceded 68 on the run.
- The visitors have failed to impress away from home having lost all their last five last league games.
New England Revolution vs Orlando City Prediction:Head to head
- Orlando City have won two games, drawn four and lost two in all their meetings with New England Revolution.
New England Revolution vs Orlando City: Prediction verdict
- Both sides are out the play off places and will be playing for pride in this match.
- The hosts home form was not impressive having only won six games thus far.
- Orlando have struggled the better part of the season and that trend is expected to continue here
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals