Scotland vs Portugal Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Scotland impressed in the UEFA Nations league first round as they beat Albania 2-0 at home.
- They have played five friendly games this year; they won one and lost four.
- The hosts have won two games and lost three in their last five home games.
- Having impressed in the opening game of the UEFA Nations league, Portugal will take on Scotland in a friendly game since 2002.
- The Portuguese have played six friendly games this year; they won two, drew three and lost one.
- They have won two games, drew two and lost one in their last five away games.
Scotland vs Portugal Prediction:Head to head
- Portugal have won five games, drawn two and lost two in their all meetings with Scotland.
Scotland vs Portugal: Prediction verdict
- New look Portugal showed there is life after Cristiano when they got past Poland but will still need to work on their defensive unity.
- the generation of the likes od Andre Silva Neves and Bernando seems to have adapted well.
- Scotland again failed to show any sign of improvement and could be in trouble come Sunday.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Portugal win
OUR PREDICTION :Over 1.5 Goals