Granada CF vs Mallorca Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Granada recorded a back to back win over Reus Deportiu and Cordoba to put them second on the table.
- They have 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost one in the process.
- They are unbeaten in their four home league games winning three and drawing one.
- Mallorca did well to beat Tenerife 4-1 having had a 1-1 draw with Lugo.
- They are sixth on the table with fourteen points having won four games, drawn two and lost two.
- They have won one game, drawn two and lost one in the four away league games they have played.
Granada CF vs Mallorca Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have met five times where Granada CF won twice, Mallorca once while they drew twice.
Granada CF vs Mallorca Prediction: Prediction verdict
- The hosts are enjoying their stay at the 2nd division and look on track for a return to top flight.
- They have been sharp in front of goal with 16 from eight games played thus far.
- Mallorca haven’t been left behind and head into this fixture in aplay off place a point adrift.
- We are going to back the home team to atleast get some thing from this tie with a Draw No Bet looking safe.
OUR PREDICTION: Granada DNB