Tenerife vs Lugo Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Having secured their first win in the league over Cadiz CF, Tenerife failed to build on it as they suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to Mallorca away from home.
- They are currently lying at the relegation zone with seven points having won one game, drawn four and lost three.
- The hosts have played three home league games; they won one, drew one and lost one.
- Following a 1-1 draw with Mallorca, Lugo suffered a 2-1 loss to Elche away from home.
- They are languishing at position 15 on the table with eight points having won two games, drawn two and lost four.
- In the four away league games they have played, they have won one, drawn one and lost two.
Tenerife vs Lugo Prediction: Head to head
Lugo have won four games, drawn three and lost six in all their meetings with Tenerife.
Tenerife vs Lugo:Prediction verdict
- Four of the last five meetings between this two sides has produced more than three goals with both sides finding the back of the net.
- The hosts have struggled at home so far this season and that trend could continue here.
- Lugo haven’t fared badly on the road so far and should give the home team a run for their money.
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals