Russia vs Turkey Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Russia made a flying start of the UEFA Nations league as they punished Turkey 2-1 away from home.
- They will be looking to perform much better bearing in mind they play well at home having won three games, drawn one and lost one in the last five home games.
- The hosts are at the top of the table with three points.
- Turkey bounced back from a 2-1 loss to Russia in their first round of the competition to beat Sweden 3-2 away from home.
- The visitors are second on the table with three points having played two games of the competition.
- Out of their last five away games, the visiting team have won one game, drawn three and lost one.
Russia vs Turkey Prediction: Head to head
- The two nations have met three times where Russia have won one game as they drew in the other two.
Russia vs Turkey: Prediction verdict
- A goalless draw to Sweden was the first for the home team to fail to score from their last 4 matches.
- The hosts have been very prolific in front of goal but could not get past a defensive Sweden.
- Turkey were also held to a goalless draw by Bosnia but should at least get a goal in Russia as they play more open football.
- We should expect at least a goal from both end of the pitch with Russia likely to win .
- Home DNB
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Over 2.5 Goals