Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Preston were humbled 4-2 by Blackpool and in the process failed to build on their 1-0 win over Huddersfield.
- The hosts have not been in good form having lost three of their last four matches.
- They have claimed three wins in the last ten matches.
- Preston are five clear of the danger zone and four behind the top six places.
- They have failed to impress at home with one win to show for this term.
- Middlesbrough have now picked four points from their last two matches after a goalless draw last time and their impressive 4-1 win over Wigan.
- They will come into this match under a new coach after appointing Michael Carrick this week.
- The former Manchester United player will be helped by Woodgate and they will hope of rekindling Boros’s hope of a promotion place.
- They currently level on point with the bottom three sides Coventry with four wins.
- Middlesbrough have one win on the road across seven outings.
Preston vs Middlesbrough Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Preston have been poor lately and come into this match with poor home form.
Middlesbrough has endured a difficult start so far and are in the relegation zone ahead of this clash.
They have not given a good account on the road but we expect a turnaround with the arrival of Michael Carrick as the new head coach.