Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton have failed to win any of their last five matches under new coach Roberto De Szerbi who has managed two draws and three defeats.
- The Seagulls welcome their former coach Graham Potter to the ground where he had a bright start to the season.
- Potter left Brighton in the top four places but they have since dropped to 9th and will look to give him an unpleasant return.
- The Seagulls have still maintained their high-performing standards but turning them into results has been their biggest undoing.
- Chelsea are in great form coming into this match and are unbeaten in their last nine matches in all competitions.
- They have however drawn their last two league matches and were outplayed in the first half of the Manchester United draw.
- It will be interesting to see how Potter sets up his side against a side he assembled for four years.
- The last three meetings of this match have all ended in stalemate.
Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Brighton have failed to win any Match since Potter left but has faced tougher opponents which will include their weekend match.
The Seagulls have further struggled to find the net at AMEX stadium but expect them to give Graham Potter’s side a torrid time.
Chelsea are unbeaten under Potter and have secured their place in the last 16 of the Champions League.
The Blues will have the upper hand in this one but should be wary of an entertaining Seagulls.