Wolverhampton vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Managerless Wolves failed to hold on the lead at Crystal Palace to lose 2-1 at Selhurst Park.
- The hosts had picked a narrow win over struggling Nottingham Forest to arrest three straight defeats and will look to turn the corner once more.
- Wolves find themselves in the bottom three with two wins and will hope they can pull out with a win here.
- Leicester picked a massive three points with a win over Leeds to build on their goalless draw against Crystal Palace.
- The Foxes are still in the bottom three but have since moved out of the basement of the the table.
- Brendan Rodgers side has shown some sign of improvement lately and will fancy their chances.
- However, Leicester have lost all their away matches this term including their 2-1 defeat over Bournemouth last time out.
Wolverhampton vs Leicester Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Wolves are struggling to get on the score sheet but the side has shown improvement under Steve Davis.
Leicester have steadily shown interest lately and have kept three clean sheets after shipping goals in the better part of the season.
We expect a low-scoring match with little separating these two sides
OUR PREDICTION: DRAW