Preston Vs Norwich City Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Preston are unbeaten in their last five league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- The hosts are languishing in the middle of the table with forty points; they have won ten games, drawn ten and lost eleven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one in the process.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Sheffield United at home, Norwich City recorded a throbbing 3-1 win over Leeds away from home.
- The visiting team is second on the table with fifty seven points; they have won sixteen games, drawn nine and lost five.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won two games and drew in three on the way.
Preston Vs Norwich City Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Norwich recorded a 2-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Norwich won two games and Preston won one.
Preston have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Norwich.
Last Five matches
22.08.18 CHA Norwich Preston 2 : 0
21.04.18 CHA Preston Norwich 0 : 0
25.11.17 CHA Norwich Preston 1 : 1
17.04.17 CHA Preston Norwich 1 : 3
22.10.16 CHA Norwich Preston 0 : 1
Overall:Head to head
Preston Vs Norwich City Prediction: Standing
Preston Vs Norwich City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Preston Vs Norwich City Prediction: Current Form