Wigan Vs Stoke City Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Wigan will be fighting to maintain a distance from the relegation zone as they hosts Stoke City at the DW Stadium.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Following a 2-1 win over QPR, Wigan were held on a 1-1 draw by Rotherham away from home.
- The home team is at position nineteen on the table with thirty three points; they have won nine games, drawn six and lost sixteen on the way.
- They have performed poorly in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
- Stoke City are on three consecutive game losses in the league after they suffered a 1-0 loss to West Brom at home in their most recent game.
- The away team is at position seventeen on the table with thirty eight points; they have won nine games, drawn eleven and lost eleven.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away league games as they drew in two games and lost three.
Wigan Vs Stoke City Prediction: Wigan vs Stoke City
Wigan recorded a 3-0 win over Stoke City away from home in their most recent meeting.
The two teams have drawn in three games out of their last five meetings as Wigan won two games.
Wigan have won one game and drawn four in their last five home meetings with Stoke City.
Last Five Meetings
22.08.18 CHA Stoke Wigan 0 : 3
29.01.13 PL Stoke Wigan 2 : 2
01.09.12 PL Wigan Stoke 2 : 2
31.03.12 PL Wigan Stoke 2 : 0
31.12.11 PL Stoke Wigan 2 : 2
Wigan Vs Stoke City Prediction: Standing
Wigan Vs Stoke City Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Wigan Vs Stoke City Prediction: Current Form