Reading Vs Blackburn Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Reading have failed to secure a win in their last four league games as they were held on a draw in three consecutive games.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is sitting in the relegation zone with twenty six points; they have won five games, drawn eleven and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Blackburn suffered a back to back loss to Brenford and Bristol City in their last two league games.
- The away team is at position thirteen on the table with forty three points; they have won eleven games, drawn ten and lost ten.
- They haven’t been considered as promising visitors in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Reading vs Blackburn: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Reading won three games and Blackburn won one.
Reading have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Blackburn.
Last Five Meeting
22.08.18 CHA Blackburn Reading 2 : 2
04.04.17 CHA Reading Blackburn 3 : 1
17.12.16 CHA Blackburn Reading 2 : 3
07.05.16 CHA Blackburn Reading 3 : 1
20.12.15 CHA Reading Blackburn 1 : 0
Reading Vs Blackburn Prediction: Standing
Reading Vs Blackburn Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Reading Vs Blackburn Prediction: Current Form