Tottenham Vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Wembley Stadium will be hosting the game between Tottenham and Dortmund for the knock out stage of the UEFA Champions league.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Tottenham will be without some of their key players due to injury ahead of this tie.
- Following a 1-0 loss to Manchester United, Spurs recorded a win in their next three consecutive league games.
- The home team finished second on the group B table of the UEFA Champions league with eight points; they won two games, drew two and lost two.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two on the run.
- Dortmund can be said to be experiencing the worst of their moment after they were held on a 3-3 draw by Hoffenheim having been leading 3-0 up to the 70th minute.
- The away team impressed in the UEFA Champions league group stage as they finished at the top of the table.
- They have performed well in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Tottenham secured a 2-1 win away from home.
They have met four times in their history where each team won two games.
Tottenham Vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Standing
Tottenham Vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Home/Away Matches Matches
Current Form Last Six Matches