QPR vs Aston Villa Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- QPR win convincingly 3-0 over Sheffield to extend their unbeaten record to four matches.
- This season, QPR have played 16 games so far. They have recorded 6 wins, 2 draws and 6 defeats.
- They currently sit 13th on the table just four points behind off places.
- The hosts last five games recorded 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 lose. Their last five home matches resulted into 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat.
- Aston Villa inconsistency continued in the mid week when they fell to Norwich 2-1.
- The Villains currently stands at the 13th place in the championship table with 4 wins,6 draws and four defeats.
- Aston Villa is just one point away from its opponent.
- Their last five overall matches recorded 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses while their last five away matches ended with a2 draws and 3 losses.
Head to head
- Their last five encounters ended with 1 QPR win, 2 Aston Villa win and 1 draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals