Fulham vs Bournemouth prediction, betting tips & preview
- Fulham are on three consecutive game losses following a heavy 4-2 loss to Cardiff in their most recent game.
- They are lying at the relegation zone with five points having won one game, drawn two and lost six.
- The hosts have played four league games; they won one, drew one and lost two.
- Bournemouth are slowly building on their form having come from a back to back win to draw with Southampton at home.
- They are sixth on the table with 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost two.
- The visitors have lacked a clear away form in the four games they have played; they won two and lost two.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams last met in 2015 in the championship league where Bournemouth registered a 5-1 win away from home.
- Fulham have never won any home game against Bournemouth as they lost one game and drew in the other.
Fulham vs Bournemouth: Prediction Verdict
- an expensively assembled Fulham have failed to live to the billing and could struggle once more.
- Bournemouth have enjoyed a good start and are very clinical in front of goal However, they need to work on their back line
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
King To Score Any Time
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals