Brighton vs Wolverhampton prediction, betting tips & preview
- Brighton will be looking to build on their two consecutive wins over West Ham and Newcastle as they host Wolverhampton.
- They are at position twelve on the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost four.
- The home side has produced a bag of results in the four home games having won two games, drawn one and lost one.
- After a successful season in the championship league, Wolverhampton were promoted to the premier league.
- The visitors suffered a 2-0 loss to Watford at home to break their unbeaten run in the last six games.
- They are enjoying the position nine on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost two.
- The away team have impressed away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost one in the four away games they have played.
Brighton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams last met in 2017 where Brighton secured a 2-0 win away from home in the championship league.
- Brighton have won three games, drawn two and lost two in all their home meetings with Wolverhampton.
Brighton vs Wolverhampton Prediction Verdict:
- Wolves are enjoying their stay in the premier league so far and will fancy their chances against a side still struggling to find the right balance.
- Brighton have shown some some of improment lately and a home fixture presents them with a chance to build momentum
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Over 7.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals