Real Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Real Madrid needed a last-minute equalizer to hold Shakhtar Donetsk to a 1-1 draw and book a place in the last 16 of the Champions League.
- In La Liga, Ancelloti’s men returned to winning ways with a 1-0 win over Getafe. This is after drawing with Osasuna to lose their top spot to Barcelona.
- They will have a decent chance to regain their top spot with a win on Sunday in the El Classico Derby.
- Real Madrid remain unbeaten this term in all competitions and they last tasted defeat back in May against Atletico Madrid.
- Barcelona, on the other hand, were left frustrated in the Champions League after drawing with Inter in a 3-3 thriller.
- The result means Barcelona will once again miss the knockout stage unless they can beat Bayern Munich and Plzen and hope Inter drops points.
- In La Liga, However, the visitors remain unbeaten sharing identical league records this term (W7, D1) with Madrid and comfortably clear of their nearest challengers.
- Xavi’s only hope is now to win La Liga and that can only be achieved with wins like this match and will also want to put the Inter result behind them.
- Barcelona humiliated Real Madrid at last season and will hope for a repeat come Sunday. Interestingly, Barca have won four of the last six H2Hs in Madrid.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona: H2H
Home & Away Matches