Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 24
Date: 5 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 16:00 EAT
Venue: Estadio José Zorrilla (Valladolid).
- On Sunday, a Real Valladolid team that has not won in three consecutive La Liga matches will attempt to end their poor run of form against Espanyol.
- Valladolid suffered a 3-0 defeat to Celta de Vigo in their previous La Liga match at Abanca-Balaídos, extending their winless streak to three matches (W0 D1 L2).
- They are currently in the 17th position with 24 points, just one point above the relegation zone.
- In contrast, Espanyol won their last La Liga match 2-1 against Mallorca at home, placing them in the 12th position.
- However, they are only four points clear of the relegation places. In their last six league matches, Valladolid has won two, drawn one, and lost three, while Espanyol has won three, drawn one, and lost two.
- Valladolid has played 11 La Liga matches at home this season, winning five, drawing two, and losing four. On the other hand, Espanyol has played 11 away games in the league, earning 14 points out of 33 available (W3 D5 L3).
- The last time these two teams met in La Liga action, Espanyol won 1-0 at RCDE Stadium in October.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 28,977 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination