Spezia vs Verona Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 25
Date: 5 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 14:30 EAT
Venue: Stadio Alberto Picco (La Spezia).
- This weekend’s Serie A games feature a crucial match in the relegation battle as Spezia hosts Hellas Verona on Thursday afternoon.
- Spezia currently has a five-point lead over the relegation zone, while Hellas Verona is comfortably mid-table.
- However, Hellas Verona failed to win any of their last three games before the Christmas break, earning only one point in the process.
- The 4-3 victory against Venezia last month was their only away win in nine attempts this season.
- On the other hand, Spezia has been playing with more confidence lately, as demonstrated by their surprise 1-0 victory over Napoli in December.
- Despite their inconsistent home form, having conceded only 12 goals in nine games at Stadio Alberto Picco will be an advantage for them.
- The previous Serie A fixture between the teams saw Spezia triumph 2-1 at Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi in November.
- Both teams are aware of the high stakes in this game as they risk getting relegated to the second tier.
- However, neither side seems to be capable of gaining momentum in a positive direction at the moment.
- Although Spezia is expected to avoid trouble for another week, Semplici’s team is feeling the pressure.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
- Spezia’s injury list has grown, and five first-team players will be sidelined, including Emil Holm, a key defender. Salvatore Esposito and Daniel Maldini are expected to return to the team to strengthen the midfield and attack, respectively.
- Meanwhile, Verona’s injury situation remains unchanged, with Milan Djuric, Adjan Hrustic, and Thomas Henry still out of action. Veteran midfielder Miguel Veloso could make it to the bench, but the starting line-up is expected to remain the same.Spezia vs. Verona line-ups
Spezia (4-2-3-1): Dragowski; Amian, Ampadu, Nikolaou, Reca; Esposito, Ekdal; Verdee, Agudelo, Maldini; Nzola
Verona (3-4-1-2): Montipo; Magnani, Hien, Dawidowicz; Faraoni, Tameze, Duda, Doig; Lazovic; Ngonge, Lasagna
Spezia vs Verona Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 28,977 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination