Rennes Vs Real Betis Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Rennes have been seen to be struggling in their home league games having suffered a 4-1 loss to Paris St German but bounced back with a stunning 1-0 win over Amiens.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The French side was lucky to finish at position two on the Europa league group K table with nine points; they won three games and lost three on the run.
- They haven’t lost in their last five home games as they won four games and drew in one in the process.
- Following a 1-0 win over Athletico Madrid, Betis were held on a 2-2 draw by Valencia in the Copa del Rey cup.
- Betis are keen to move up to the top flight position on the table as they currently stand at position six.
- The Spanish side impressed in the Europa league group stage as they finished at the top of the table with twelve points; they won three games and drew three.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Rennes vs Betis: Head to head
The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Rennes Vs Real Betis Prediction: Standing
Rennes Vs Real Betis Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Current Form Last Six Matches