Viktoria Plzen Vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Doosan Arena will be hosting the first leg of the Europa league play offs between Victoria Plzen and Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Plzen failed to make an impact in their first game of the year of the Czech Republic Liga one as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Mlada Boleslav.
- The home team failed to qualify for the UEFA Champions league knock out stage as they finished third on the group G table with seven points; they won two games, drew one and lost three.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Dynamo Zagreb have become a real threat in the Croatia first football league as they recorded a back to back win to remain at the top of the table.
- They were unbeaten in their Europa league group stage games as they won four games and drew two to secure the top position.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two on the run.
Victoria Plzen vs Dinamo Zagreb: Head to head
Viktoria Plzen Vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction: Standing
Viktoria Plzen Vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Current Form Last Six Matches
Predictions From Other Sites