Riga FC Vs Dundalk FC Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Riga FC and Dundalk will be meeting for the UEFA Champions league qualification second leg after a goalless draw in the first leg.
- The home team has impressed in their home league and competition as they stand at the top of the table in the Optibet Virsliga.
- They have been performing well in front of their home funs but the last two draw with Valmiera and a loss to Jelgava could lower their morale.
- Dundalk are unbeaten in their last seventeen games as they were held on a double header draw in their last two games.
- The away team is flying high on the Ireland premier league table as they stand at the top with fifty six points.
Riga vs Dundalk: Head to head
The two teams met in the first leg where they had a goalless draw.
Riga FC Vs Dundalk FC Prediction: Standing
Riga FC Vs Dundalk FC Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Wednesday. HOME AWAY WIN
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE