Roma vs Atalanta Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Roma halted their winless four matches with a narrow victory over Spezia.
• The hosts are unbeaten in their last seven league matches and will hope to extend that run in this match.
• Mourinho’s side are in the Europa places and a distance from champions league spots. They will need to gather some momentum with Lazio and Fiorentina over their shoulder for the sixth spot.
Mega Jackpots Results
• Roma has won seven of the 14 matches at home with four draws and three defeats. Mourinho has failed to beat any of the top six sides at home thus far.
• Atalanta have won their last two matches, including advancing to the next stage of the Europa League.
• They will hope they can cope well with both competitions with games coming thick and fast.
• The visitors have drawn with most of the top six sides, and we could witness another stalemate in this one.
• They are three points above Roma and three within Juventus for champions league places.
• Atalanta have a decent away record with nine wins across 13 outings with three draws and one defeat.
Roma vs Atalanta Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.