Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Stuttgart have failed to win any of their last nine competitive matches, losing seven and drawing two in that period.
• They are languishing in the bottom three with just four wins this season, four points from safety.
• Three of their victories have come at home but are the worst-ranked side after 12 matches.
• Borussia Monchengladbach were held to a 2-2 draw by Wolfburg after their humiliating 6-0 defeat to Dortmund.
• The visitors have claimed only one win across eight matches in a period. They have lost five matches and drawn two.
• Monchengladbach are in unfamiliar territory at this season stage with four points and three places above the bottom three.
• On the road, The visitors have claimed two wins across twelve travels.
Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.