Roma vs Napoli Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Roma picked up a narrow win over struggling Sampdoria to make it three straight wins in Serie A.
- This has seen Mourinho’s side climb into the top four for the first time this season and will be keen to maintain that status.
- The hosts have managed seven wins with three coming at home. They face a daunting task against one of the most in-form sides in Europe right now.
- Napoli are in the form of their lives and come into this match with ten straight wins in all competitions.
- The Naples have blown most sides away and averaged three goals in their last ten matches.
- Luciano Spalletti’s side sits top of Serie A two points above Atalanta and are among the two sides still unbeaten in the league.
- Both legs last season ended in stalemate but we are unlikely to witness that on Sunday.
Roma vs Napoli Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Roma have posed a huge challenge this season and are expected to give Luciano Spalletti’s side a hectic time.
Mourinho is ready to disrupt Napoli’s momentum in what is expected to be the match of the weekend.
Napoli have been interesting and will hope fatigue hasn’t clipped in especially in the middle of the park where they look thin.
They should, however, head into this one with the upper hand.