Rotherham vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Rotherham finished 2nd last season to earn a place in the championship and that promotion was their sixth in the last six seasons.
- Paul Warne has been the man behind their steady progress and will hope of another fine season under his belt.
- Rotherham recorded 15 wins at home in league one and also kept an impressive 23 clean sheet the most across four divisions of English football.
- The hosts have won the opening matches in the last three seasons and a stellar start here could propel their campaign.
- They were involved in seven friendly matches and went unbeaten with four wins and three draws.
- Swansea endured a difficult season last time out finishing 15th despite being involved in playoffs in the previous two seasons.
- They will be looking for a strong start that could inspire the season under Russel Martin’s full campaign.
- The Swans have only played three friendlies managing two wins and a draw.
Rotherham vs Swansea Prediction: H2H
Rotherham have made some new additions to their defensive line to bolster their resolute backline that kept 23 clean sheet last season.
Paul Warne could stick with the 3-5-2 system that he utilised in League One last season with the threat of Chiedozie Ogbene matched by the arrival of Cohen Brammall on the left
Swansea will start the season with their last season top scored Joel Piroe who notched 22 goals and the return of Joe Allen should bring the match needed experience at the middle of the park.
Russel Martin has added two centre-backs Nathan Wood and Harry Darling.
Rotherham United’s possible starting lineup:
Johansson; Harding, Hall, R Wood; Kioso, Barlaser, Lindsay, Rathbone, Ferguson; Kelly, Washington
Swansea City’s possible starting lineup:
Fisher; Naughton, N Wood, Darling; Latibeaudiere, Fulton, Grimes, Sorinola; Paterson, Piroe, Obafemi
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites