Sampdoria vs Monza Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sampdoria will be looking for their first win of the season when they welcome Monza who are smarting from beating Juventus.
- The hosts have endured a difficult start to the season and have collected just two points in the opening seven matches.
- Monza produced a massive result last time out after picking their first win in the hands of Juventus.
- The visitors had failed to win their first five matches but have redeemed themselves with four points from their last two matches.
- Both sides are in the bottom three heading into this match and will see this as a six-pointer where they can’t afford to drop points.
- Sampdoria have won three of the fixtures these two have met but that was a long time ago dating back to 2001.
Sampdoria vs Monza Prediction: H2H
Sampdoria vs. Monza line-ups
Sampdoria (4-1-4-1): Audero; Augello, Murillo, Ferrari, Bereszyński; Villar; Djuričić, Sabiri, Rincón, Léris; Gabbiadini
Monza (3-4-2-1): Di Gregario; Mari, Izzo, Marlon; Carlos Augusto, Rovella, Sensi, Ciurria; Caprari, Pessina; Mota
Home & Away Matches