Sevilla vs Barcelona Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- The Copa Del Rey first leg Will see Sevilla Welcome Barcelona on Wednesday.
- Sevilla are in sparkling form with six wins on the bounce and losing just once in their last 10 matches.
- The hosts are 4th on the table just a point behind Barcelona.
- Barcelona on the other hand, needed penalties to knock out Granada in the last round.
- The visitors have however hit form recently after some slump in the recent week that saw them lose to Atletico Bilbao in the Super Cup finals.
- In the league, they have also moved to 2nd place having been outside the top six in the better part of the season.
- The most recent two meetings have ended in draws.
- Barcelona have won three of their last five meetings.
Sevilla sees this as a perfect time and season to meet a flattering Barcelona, they head into this one in good form and have home advantage.
Barcelona on the other have started putting a good run recently but are far from convincing this season.
The Koeman side have failed to hit the heights associated with this club but will have a point to prove as they try to get their hands to a trophy.
Sevilla vs Barcelona Predictions: Current Form
Sevilla vs Barcelona Predictions: Standing
Sevilla vs Barcelona Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites