Brighton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton held Burnley to a 1-1 draw to continue their fine run of six matches without defeat.
- The Seagulls are now 10 points clear of the relegation zone and are headed for the top ten places.
- Graham Potter’s side have struggled at home although they did win last time out against Tottenham to get the first home win of the campaign. HOME record this season W1- D6-L4.
- Aston Villa beat Arsenal last time out after scoring early in the first to do a double on the gunners this season.
- Dean Smith’s side has been decent this campaign and the European places look within their reach as they sit 4 points behind the top five places with two games in hand.
- The Villians have six wins on their travels from the 11 outings and have drawn one and lost four.
The Seagulls won in the reverse fixture with a 2-1 scoreline and will be looking for a double over the Dean Smith side.
Last Five Meetings
21.11.20 PL Aston Villa Brighton 1 : 2
18.01.20 PL Brighton Aston Villa 1 : 1
19.10.19 PL Aston Villa Brighton 2 : 1
25.09.19 EFL Brighton Aston Villa 1 : 3
07.05.17 CHA Aston Villa Brighton 1 : 1
Brighton have gathered momentum that has seen them distance themselves from the bottom three and will want to continue with that form with a positive result here.
Aston Villa were outplayed in the first leg despite being the form team at that time, The visitors have the quality to exact revenge but will have to be at their very best to topple Brighton.
Both sides play a similar style of play but Aston Villa have the right quality in the squad to execute their play better and hurt any opponent in the league.
Brighton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Current Form
Brighton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Brighton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites