Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton’s poor form continued over the weekend after falling to Newcastle in a 3-2 thriller.
- The Saints are now without a win in their last four matches including their humiliating 9-0 against Manchester United.
- The hosts have been hit by injuries that has greatly affected the outcome of the recent results but have always shown the right character to bounce back.
- At St. Mary’s, They have played 11 matches winning 5, losing 5, and drawing once.
- Wolves toothless attack failed to score against Leicester as their struggle in front of goal continued with the absence of Jimenez.
- Nuno Santo’s side have won three of their 11 matches on the road, drawn two, and lost six.
The first leg ended in a 1-1 draw.
Last Five Meetings
23.11.20 PL Wolves Southampton 1 : 1
18.01.20 PL Southampton Wolves 2 : 3
19.10.19 PL Wolves Southampton 1 : 1
13.04.19 PL Southampton Wolves 3: 1
29.09.18 PL Wolves Southampton 2 : 0
Southampton have hit rock bottom in the last few games but expect Ralph Hasenhüttl to get the best out of this wounded side and put them back on track.
Wolves have been unstable side since they abandoned their 3-4-3 formation and reverted to four at the back which has not been assuring, although their biggest undoing has been their frontline.
That said we see this match as a perfect opportunity for Soton to bounce back to winning ways but won’t get it that easily if Wolves can find a formula in the finals third.
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Current Form
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Standing
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites