Sheffield vs Rotherham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sheffield is on a four-match winning streak after seeing Wigan in the midweek.
- The fine run has moved the hosts within a point of the league one playoff spots.
- The Owls have been decent at home with just one defeat across 14 matches and amassed nine wins.
- Rotherham have won their last six matches on the bounce and only lost two in their last ten matches.
- The Millers have a nine-point gap on top of the table coming into this game.
- Rotherham is the second-best ranked side on the road with nine wins and three draws from 15 matches.
Sheffield vs Rotherham Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.