Spal vs Bologna Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Spal suffered a 2-1 loss to AC Milan away from home to mark ten consecutive winless games run in the Laliga.
- The hosts are at position sixteen on the table with seventeen points; they have won four games, drawn five and lost ten on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five home Laliga games as they drew four times and lost once.
- Bologna suffered a back to back loss to Napoli and Lazio to mark twelve consecutive winless games run in the Laliga.
- The away team is currently sitting at the relegation zone with thirteen points; they have won two games, drawn seven and lost ten on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away Laliga games as they drew twice and lost three times.
Spal vs Bologna: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history as Spal won three times and Bologna won one.
Spal secured a 1-0 win over Bologna away from home in their most recent meeting.
Spal vs Bologna Prediction: Standing
Spal vs Bologna Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Spal vs Bologna Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION