Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Celta Vigo have failed to secure a win in their last four league games as they lost three consecutive games.
- The hosts suffered a heavy 4-2 loss to Rayo Vallecano away from home to put them at position seventeen on the league table; they have won five games, drawn six and lost eight on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost one.
- Valencia had been producing a fine performance in the Laliga but have failed to secure a win in their last two games as they lost to Alaves and were held on a 1-1 draw by Valladolid.
- The visitors are at position eleven on the table with twenty three points; they have won four games, drawn eleven and lost four on the run.
- They have produced unwanted results in their last five away Laliga games as they won one game, drew two and lost two in the process.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia: Head to head
The two teams met twice last year in both Laliga encounters where they had a 1-1 draw in each game.
Celta Vigo have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Valencia.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION